The main bag features a drain dump to rinse equipment on the go. There are also four easy attachment points for the Apeks DRY12 bags.
• The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. Designed to be rugged and protect gear from the most extreme environments.
• The main compartment features a drain plug for rinsing gear on the go.
• The removable core is 500D Nylon Core 0.4mm Tarpaulin. Designed to separate wet gear from dry gear.
• The bottom is a polymer reinforced foam pad to help reduce impact and wearing.
• The top flap is a splash proof pocket for easy document and personal items storage.
• There are 4 attachment points for the Apeks DRY12
|Normal Inventory Status||Normally in stock|