Dive Adventures In Our Neighbourhood
What are you doing this coming week-end? Your spouse wants you to cut the grass, do the grocery, paint the house or what? Free yourself! Dive into life! Total Diving offers organized dive adventures every single week in the Summer! And we do not stop there... Did you try ice diving?
Check our dive adventure schedule and call us to reserve your spot. Today. Do something with your week-end!
WHAT ARE TOTAL DIVING'S REGULAR DIVE OUTINGS?
- Lake St. François (St. Lawrence River) . So close to Montreal! Home of our St. Lawrence Fish ID experiences and Jr. Divers adventures.
- The wrecks of the Thousand Islands (St. Lawrence River). The fresh water wreck diving mecca of the World! Home of Total Diving's BrockFests.
- Practice sessions at the Aquadome.
- The ultimate experience: Ice diving!
- Kahnawake quarry.
- The locks: 21, 23 & 28.
- The Rothesay & the Conestoga.
- The Nipigon.
- Kingston's & Brockville's WreckFests.
- Les Escoumins.
WHY TOTAL DIVING?
Of course, you can book your own dive charter and go... But you would be missing on a lot of fun!
- Total Diving dive outings are all supervised by professional and familiar dive instructors and divemasters. This means more safety for you. And we believe that there is much more fun to be had when diving in a safe environment!
- All partners are carefully selected by Total Diving professionals including the boat that we will be using and the dive sites that we will be exploring.
- Our trip leaders are all certified Diving Emergency Management Providers (DEMP). We ensure that there is oxygen available and we always bring Diving First Aid Kit.
- Your trip leader will travel with spare parts and do everything he can to help you enjoy your trip.
- If you want, you could be completing higher level of dive training during the trip. For instance, a BrockFest week-end is a great occasion to complete your Deep Diver, Wreck Diver and Nitrox Diver certifications.
- Diving is a social activity. You will find dive buddies and friends for life - it always happens, on each trip! We will share pictures with you after the trip, in our Total Diving Facebook.
It's all there for you! Just dive in!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Each trip has its own sets of pre-requisites. For instance, some of them might require a certification as an Advanced Open Water Diver or Technical Diver.
However, most of our dive trips only require the most basic level of diver certification. We precisely want to help you gain experience in a safe and supervised environment.
For all of our organized dive adventures, we required that you carry some sort of diver insurance. It's inexpensive and it will save a lot of headaches to you, your family and ourselves, in the unlikely event of a dive accident.
If you have any other questions, please contact us... We love diving and we love talking about it!