• The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety
divers for decades.
• Traditional all rubber design.
• Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
• Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
• The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the
• The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures, and abuse.
• Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiner for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
• Spring straps as standard.
• Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
• Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.